State-of-the-art digital safe furnished with high-precision locking mechanism and resistant external body for outstanding security in a compact frame.
KABA Basic 4715 Digital Lock
The Basic Series offers standard functionality by combining operation comfort and reliability. According to the safe application, a deadbolt or a swingbolt locking system can be chosen. The patented swingbolt technology offers a spindle-less system which moves the bolt by the operation of the bolt work.
Approvals / Certificates
EN 1300 B, ECB-S, VdS class 2, DNV, UL type 1
1 x 9 or 2 x 9 volt block battery
Die-cast lock case and bolt, bolt with 2 M4 threads (only for deadbolt)
Lock mounting set, incl. 3 screws M6
LA GARD 4200M
Specially formulated ingredient called 'Matrixite' to offer proven resistant against hand drill, mechanical tools & OXY-acetylene torch.
Same material as body to protects your belongings inside the safe from fire and burglary. The door slab thickness is about 50mm.
This series comes with Kaba Basic 4715 digital lock. Addition deadlock device will lock up the moving bolts if force attack were executed the door & the lock.
It is supplied with one adjustable shelf.
Kerafix® Flexpan 200
Kerafix® Flexpan 200 is a stable, in-tumescent material on the basis of exfoliated graphite that foams up under pressure with thermal influence.
Reliable construction material with excellent properties in standard applications.
OPTIONAL LOCKING MECHANISM
KABA Auditcon® 2 Safe Lock Series - Model 52
EN 1300 B, VdS class 2, DNV, UL Type 1
2 codes, no batteries, dead, slide or swing bolt, time delay (optional)
The only true stand-alone electronic safe lock designed to retrofit mechanical locks for residential and commercial applications, featuring PowerStar™ technology. This single user design with dual user access capability features a 6-digit user combination and wrong try lockout (5 attempts) for three minutes.
• 2 users
• 6 digit access
• Faster power-up
• Replaces mechanical Group I and Group II locks
• Wrong try lockout (5 attempts) for three minutes
• Manager / User operation
• UL listed, Type 1 high security electronic locks
• UL / VdS / DNV / ECB•S certification
Sargent & Greenleaf 3 Wheel Keyless Combination lock
• Three combination wheels for 1,000,000 possible combinations
• Integral relock trigger thwarts punch attacks
• Brass four-way drive cam allows mounting RH, LH, VU, or VD
• Metal wheels for long, dependable life
• Die cast lever
• Can be used with a variety of attractive dial and rings in several finishes
• Uses S&G's Magic Module® footprint to match the mounting dimensions of most mechanical and electronic safe locks
H 517mm (20.3")
W 454mm (17.7")
D 456mm (17.9")
H 400mm (15.7")
W 371mm (14.6")
D 360mm (14.2")
* Approximate Gross Weights: 200kg± (441 lbs)
* Measurement may be vary as weights & dimensions approximate only.
Looking to buy a safe? We can help.
If you are looking to buy new safes, we would be happy to take the time to provide you with an extensive consultation. Feel free to contact us for your personal consultation at any time.