Fort Knox is proud to offer superior home and gun safes that are known for their quality, craftsmanship, and protection. We are so confident of this fact, that we are the only manufacturer to offer a true comprehensive lifetime warranty for your safe. This includes the lock, interior, handle/bolt work, mechanism, clutch, and body of the vault.
Taking a Protector Vault and adding the durability of a thick Zolatone finish creates a practical vault designed for the rough shop type environment.
Durability and practicality with the most sizes available only occurs in a Fort Knox Vault.
- UL Listed
- Certified, 1680°F in 90 min. inferno fire protection
- 1¾” Reinforced Fire Door (¼” steel plate, 2 layers of fireboard, & 10-gauge reinforcement jacket)
- Quadrafold™ door frame with recessed door
- 10-gauge steel, Unibody construction(1½” total body thickness)
- Up to 13–1½” diameter active door locking bolts, strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door
- Remote relocker system
- Drill Deflector Bolt Guard
- EasyGlide™ concealed ball-bearing hinges
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- Gold, chrome or black chrome plated 5 spoke Clutch Drive Handle
- Available in texture or high gloss finish.
- Velcro compatible carpeted interior, including side walls
- Remote Relocker
- Internal power supply
- Bolt Detent
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Two tone interior